Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Liebster Award: Get to Know Your Fellow Bloggers

I was first nominated for this award by J from Bless Her Heart Y'all. I was intrigued and excited so I popped on over to her blog to see what this was all about. First of all she nominated me so this woman is already at the top of my list. Secondly, while reading about the award she shouts out to George strait lovers...ok seriously?! She is now my blogger BFF! But really, check her out because I already am in love with her blog and desperately want to raid her closet.  

Since I am slacking taking forever in getting my life together to post this I was then nominated by another awesome lady Kayla. She too is high on my list for thinking of me and my lonely little blog, so definitely do not leave this post without stopping by her blog Wonderfully Made to give it some love! 

Here are the guidelines for the Liebster award: 
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.  So, in case I have not convinced you yet check out J and Kayla
2.  Answer the 11 questions that the nominating blogger asked you. I'm going with J's questions since she nominated me first. 
3.   List 11 random facts about yourself.
4.  Nominate up to 11 small blogs (fewer than 200 followers) that you follow and believing in promoting.
5.  Post 11 questions for the blogs that you have nominated to answer.




Questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
        I started blogging just for fun and to document things I think/feel/do at this stage of my life. I am young, newly married, and developing my career, so what better time than now to write about life and be able to reflect back one day.
2. What is your favorite and least favorite thing about blogging?
        Favorite: I can say/post whatever I want and I am enjoying finding new blogs I can relate to. 
        Least: Starting to develop and put my blog out there. This is a struggle for me (but I am new).  
3. What is your favorite place to travel to?
          Anywhere that I can lay on a beach with a tropical drink! I LOVE warm weather and the calming peace of the ocean. 
4. Do you have any pets?
        Yes! My little fur child, Harvie
5. What are your other hobbies besides blogging?
        Spending time with my husband and pup, Reading, and Happy Hour dates with girlfriends.
6. Sweet or salty?  Beach or mountains?
        Both! But maybe more sweet than salty. Given my answer to #3 definitely the beach!! Plus I grew up living by to the coast, so I am definitely a beach girl.
7. What did you want to be when you grew up?
        I wanted to be a ballerina when I was a little girl (doesn't everyone?) and then since I was about 14ish I have wanted to be a Registered Dietitian.
8. What's your hidden talent?
        I am kind of a good singer. I don’t like to sing in public, but some say I can carry a tune.
9. Your best physical feature?
        I don't necessarily agree, but I get a lot of compliments on my smile, so let's go with that. 
10. Best place to eat out at?
        Totally depends on what I am craving! Some of my favorites are PF Changs, Casa De Bandini, Tin Leaf, and Vietnamese food.     
11. What your favorite songs right now?
        I am SO glad this says right now because my song favorites change almost daily.  Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo & 2 Chainz When this comes on the radio you need to stop talking and start dancing! 



11 Random Facts 
1. I have seen every episode of FRIENDS multiple times and quote the show regularly. 
2. My sister is one of my best friends despite being complete opposites.
3. I am really starting to love reading.
4. I would like to think that I am open to adventures, but really I am always scared of new things.
5. I do not respond well to change.
6. I love the color Turquoise.
7. My college degree, in my opinion, is my biggest accomplishment.
8. My tongue can touch my nose.
9. I think an electric blanket is one of the best inventions. 
10. I love warm weather and especially Summer!
11. When I was little I had my hair cut like Peter Pan. I hate this look, but my mom swears it is all I ever talked about. 

Now I Nominate:
1. Carrie @ Carrie-ing On 
2. Amy @ Lovely Does it
3. Lauren @ Sincerly, Lo
4. Abbey @ The Brighter Side


These are your Questions:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What do you look for in other blogs?
3. What is your favorite TV show(s)?
4. What is your go-to outfit?
5. If I came to visit you, what would we do?
6. Where would you like to travel?
7. What is your greatest accomplishment?
8. What would be your perfect date?
9. If you could do anything and not fail, what would you do?
10. What is your favorite food? 
11. What 5 items would you want with you on a deserted island?


1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you were able to post. :) I, too, have seen Friends multiple times and quote it often. I recently became the owner of all 10 seasons on DVD, and it was one of the best days ever.

    ReplyDelete