Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Get It Together!

This week has not been the best week for me. There have been worse weeks, but I have also had better. I do not want this blog to be a place for venting and negativity. However, having a week of trials and emotions brought a realization that sometimes I need to step away to get another perspective. I can get so caught up in my own world that I forget to see where others may be coming from and need to take a moment to put myself in their shoes (especially if they're Christian Louboutin's!).  

While Google chatting with my sister today regarding this week she reminded me to take care of myself. This was exactly what I needed to realize that it is okay to have some "me" time to think and pray.  So tonight, I enjoyed a scoop of ice cream, a glass of red wine, and a hot relaxing bath to unwind and take care of myself. 

Cheers to self care!

2 comments: