Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

High Five For Friday

Another Friday is finally here!

1. Easter was on Sunday and next to Christmas this is my favorite holiday! There's something about spring and gathering with family and friends to celebrate Jesus that is so wonderful.  This year my dad's family came to my parent's house along with three of my moms friends. We celebrated on Saturday and had a great time eating, talking, and playing a few rounds of beer pong.

2. On Sunday we went to a family friend's house for brunch. Afterward, Chris and I met up with his brother, sister-in-law and our new nephew, Oliver. He was too cute and I'm SO glad we are able to see him more!! They sent this picture this week and I died with his cuteness in the huge sunglasses.

3. On Wednesday it was administrative professional's day and my wonderful boss gave me a dog notebook and delicious mint tea.  She is too sweet and I'm going to miss her so much when she leaves. 

4. My HFFF just isn't complete without my fur child.  We took this selfie together this week when she snuggled up with me. Harvie completely melts my heart and I love when she crawls up in my lap. 

5. Thursday night I enjoyed a much needed girls night! I am loving reconnecting with friends from middle and high school now that I live back in this area full-time. I have definitely missed girl chat and it was especially nice after my last few rough weeks.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you were able ot come over both Thursday AND Friday. Those nights were so much fun.

    ReplyDelete