Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

High Five For Friday

Happy Friday! This week has been particularly great, but loooong. I am glad the weekend is almost here. 

One:
My nephew was born on Sunday night, so I am now an auntie! I have not been able to see him yet in person only through pictures. Once his mamma debuts him to the world then I can share a photo :). 

Two:
On Monday night I got together with one of my close girlfriends for a Happy Hour catch-up and a little bit of shopping. 

Three:
I thoroughly enjoyed my birthday! Read about it here.  Birthdays are always a great reminder of what wonderful family and friends I have in my life who go out of their way to make me feel special. My good friend, Rachel, sent me the cutest card ever. 

Four:
After this post regarding learning to be a blogger I started looking into other blogger's posts with advice.  So far I am loving this series by Hollywood Housewife. Thank you for all of your advice!!

Five: 
Today this little cutie is getting a haircut! 
Cheers to Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new nephew! AND that pup is adorable! Just wanted to stop in and say hi and that I really enjoy your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Here is what it is all about :
    www.BlessHerHeartYall.com/2014/04/liebester-award-excited-honored.html

    Keep up the great blogging work!

    ~J~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi doll! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. You are a no-reply blogger so I can't respond to your comments via email so leaving you some love and thanks here! And big congrats on becoming an Auntie! I cannot imagine how amazing that must be/feel!!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday and happy late birthday! Thanks for sharing those blogging links -- I have been looking into that lately as well.

    Kayla
    http://wondermadefully.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete