Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

The Honeymoon Chronicles


I think my idea of blogging resurfaced while I was on my honeymoon. I thought it would be fun to document the honeymoon and life as a new wife to look back on one day. And because I am married now, so what else do I have to do? Just kidding, someone needs to clean the house

So, here is the beginning (and the end) of The Honeymoon Chronicles. 
Just a little background: the husband and I both got very sick right before our wedding.  In fact, my sister (and fabulous maid of honor) took us both to urgent care two days before the wedding.  

1:00 am It is the first night of the honeymoon at the airport hotel and I cannot lay down to sleep without coughing.  So, this wife does what any good wife would do....looks up local 24 hour pharmacies for the husband to go get me medicine in the morning before our 7 am flight.  Then, I eat a leftover wedding cupcake at 1:25 am while the husband is sleeping away.  I think I could get use to marriage :). 

2:00 am I still can't sleep and am looking through photos of my baby puppy on my phone. Uh, what am I supposed to do? I come across a photo of the first wedding item I bought...cocktail napkins! I realize I never saw them at the wedding, so I do what any good wife would do, I wake up my husband to tell him we never used them To this he responds that they were used and he briefly considered getting one for me. Aw, thanks dear. Then he says "is this what you're laying there thinking about?" To which I respond "Yep!" 

Cheers to honeymooning!

No comments:

Post a Comment