Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

The Loves of My Life

Naturally, I thought I should introduce you to two very important loves in my life. I am fortunate enough to have two loves of my life. One has four legs, a tail, and the cutest wittle face I have EVER seen and the second is truly my better half. These two are listed in no particular order, of course (although, the husband would say differently).

This is our adorable baby puppy Harvie. She has a manly name, but it suits her well and I love it. She is a ten month old Cavapoo (part King Charles Cavalier and part Poodle) who has me wrapped around her cute little paw. She loves to play fetch and tug-a-war, will eat anything, snores loudly at night, and loves to snuggle close!


This is my husband, Chris, who is the first priority in my life. We have been together for seven and a half years and married for two and a half months! He really is my best friend and makes me a better person.  If you did the math you would see that we began dating shortly after I turned 18. He was around for the formative years of my life and had a huge impact on my life and the person I am today. I honestly do not know where I would be without this man. Chris is the love of my life and I am so happy to finally be his wife and see where life takes us!
Cheers to family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment