Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

High Five For Friday!

I follow Lauren Elizabeth who always does High Five for Friday! I love this idea and wanted to give it a try. Plus it is nice to look back on the high points of the week.
  1.  I went to a wedding this past weekend and got to see two of my girlfriends from college who I miss dearly! 
  2. This adorable face is my weakness! She came to work with me on Wednesday and was a big hit. Duh, how can you not fall in love with her?!
  3.  My in-laws are in town and we had a delicious family dinner of pho. It has become my obsession!
  4. Thursday night the husband and I had the evening to ourselves and enjoyed take out, catching up on our shows, and spending time together.
    Old photo, but wanted to include one of us anyway :)
  5. I have been working for two months with a team at work to apply for a grant. Today is submission day and I cannot wait! This has been an awesome experience of growth and learning for me. 
Cheers to a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment