Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Welcome to Champs & Pearls

Hello Internet, I am Ashley and this is the beginning of my blogging journey! I have considered blogging for a while now and this weekend my sister named my blog and it all just seemed to fall into place. So, I present to you Champs & Pearls!

You may be wondering about the blog name…well as mentioned my sister created this name. But, it definitely fits me and is now the place to portray the happenings of my life. I love champagne and the term “champs” was coined from the fabulous Heather Dubrow of the Real Housewives of Orange County (believe me, I’m not that clever). As for pearls, in my opinion, they are the classiest accessory a woman could own and I have always been a fan. The pearl also just so happens to be the jewel of my sorority, Sigma Kappa. 

I envision this being an outlet to share my thoughts, daily happenings, things I love most in life, and some health/nutritional information. Hopefully, in 30 years from now I will be able to look back on my life and relive my twenties and the early days of marriage...or maybe I will still be blogging. 

Now for a little bit about me...
1. I am 25 years old.
2. I am married (since January 4, 2014).
3. I am a Sigma Kappa.
4. I have a Bachelor's degree in Foods & Nutrition-dietetics option.
5. I work in the district office of a Charter School. 
6. I LOVE to clean and organize.
7. I am a born and raised Southern Californian. 
8. I HATE onions and tomatoes.
9. I am obsessed with my puppy, Harvie (you will meet her, I promise!).
10. I am sassy and sarcastic, which you will learn to love about me! 

I hope you continue to get to know me and I look forward to my future of blogging. 

Cheers to a new endeavor! 

No comments:

Post a Comment