Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Blake Lively Is My Best Friend!

I absolutely adore Blake Lively
Via
In my opinion she is beautiful, classy, and embodies a real woman.  I have been in awe of her since the first time we saw her on Gossip Girl in the train station as Serena Van Der Woodsen. 
Via
I like to imagine that we would be best friends. We would shop together, text daily, and on weekends have dinner parties with our husbands.  She just so happens to be married to the most beautiful man (aside from my husband, of course) Ryan Reynolds. So, if he happens to be shirtless at our dinner parties I doubt anyone would complain. 
Via
While I know very little of her actual life I imagine it is fabulous! The woman is gorgeous, loves to cook, and is married to Ryan Reynolds. I don't think life can get much better than being Blake Lively.  

Perfection


Cheers to the fabulous life of Blake Lively!

No comments:

Post a Comment