Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Harvie!

My adorable little puppy fur child tuns ONE today! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone and how much she has enriched our lives. It is impossible for me to imagine there was ever a time when I was hesitant and nervous about adding her to our family.  

Harvie, I love...
your scent
your breath on my arm
the way you climb up my body to lick my face
how you then lick my face nonstop
how you tilt your head when I talk to you
how you jump to get into my arms
how much your tail wags the closer I get to you
your huge brown eyes
your white belly
when your body turns to mush when you're exhausted
how much you love to cuddle
when you crawl under the covers in the middle of the night
your loud snores
your big sighs as though your life is tough
how excited you always are to see me
how you go crazy when I open the treat drawer
when you bring me your toy to play
and when i resist you put your toy on my hand
how much you shake your head during tug-of-war
when you paw at my hand to keep petting you
how you bury your toys under pillows
watching you grow! 

Happy First Birthday Harvie!
Cavapoo

No comments:

Post a Comment