Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

My beloved Husband

I am a rather sarcastic person and have a dry sense of humor. Unless you know me well and have been around me to understand my personality, my humor can come off as mean. I'm working on this...maybe.

Anyway, my supportive husband reads every single blog post. I love him for this! He recently mentioned that others may think he's a bad guy based on some of the things I say. I NEVER want that to be what others think. He's beyond wonderful and yes, we do have our quirks and marriage woes, but we love each other dearly and work every day on our marriage. 

So, today I am giving him a little extra loving by sharing some of the things I love about him!

Photo by Greg Helton Photography

1. You tell me I'm beautiful constantly. 

2. You still open the car door for me 8 years later. 

3. You always consider me first when making decisions. 

4. You care for our fur child which warms my heart. 

5. You bring me coffee every morning. 

6. You listen to me. 

7. You're respectful of my choices, feelings, and opinions. 

8. You're a feminist. (not in the negative connotation, but in the actuality of believing in equality for everyone and not putting gender roles on me or yourself)

9. You hold me when I cry. 

10. You work hard to provide. 

11. You are driven. 

12. You're silly and playful.

13. You don't hide your feelings from me.

14. You always ask my opinion.

15. You make me dance with you in the kitchen.

16. You are my best friend!

Photo by Greg Helton Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment