Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Life Lately

It has been a while since you've heard from me. I have just been living life and enjoying it! I still love blogging and have not run out of ideas yet...there have just been some changes and general busyness in my life. There will be regular updates soon. But, for the meantime here is what I have been up to lately...

We went on our first family camping trip! My cousin said it best when she said "YOU went camping?" It's true...I went camping and survived. Chris was impressed. 
Harvie is still as adorable as ever. 
Marissa, Monica, and me celebrating Monica's graduation! This beautiful woman is now engaged!!

Chris and I celebrated Swedish Midsummer.

I love spending time with my husband! He's been a major support for me this month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment