Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Leaving on a jet plane

travel tips

I typically let my husband book all of the travel for our trips whenever we go somewhere. He is a seasoned traveler and let's be honest, he prefers having all the control anyway. I really could care less, but just to make it not so easygoing for him I gave him some guidelines when it came to booking this year's trip to Sweden. 

1. I don't want to leave too early. But not too late either.
2. I don't want to arrive too early.  But again, not late either
3. I don't want to take a random hopper plane. That's just scary. Update: He booked one anyway! But luckily, it's only for a quick 30 minute trip...pray for me ;)
4. I don't want too long of a layover. But also not so short that we are running through strange airports.
5. I want to sit next to my husband. This is important because knowing him he would separate us just to save a few dollars.
6. I want champagne.

Cheers and good luck darling!

No comments:

Post a Comment