Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

Intuition

Something different about me is that I am a very intuitive person. I can feel and sense things that usually end up being true. Mostly, this applies to people, but sometimes to situations too. It is hard to explain or believe, but I have always been this way and my intuitions are usually spot on.

Chris and I celebrated last Christmas in Sweden with his family. My heart began softening toward Sweden during this trip. For some reason while we were there I just knew this would be a permanent place for us at some point soon. I can't explain it exactly, but there was just something different that I felt during this trip specifically...cue my intuition. I've visited Sweden previously, but never felt the same way as I did this time.  I wasn't sure of any of the details, but there was definitely the feeling.

This trip for Christmas was actually one of my hardest trips to Sweden. I felt very homesick and was dealing with some major anxiety. I don't discuss my anxiety much, but I even had my worst panic attack yet on our last night of this trip. I fully believe I was being prepared in my heart and life for what was to come even though I had no idea at the time. This feeling I had during our Christmas trip was no exception. I fully believe what I went through during our trip is what has made my transition here easier. There have still been a few WHAT ARE WE DOING moments during the whole process. However, I have been able to be the strong support that my husband needed. Chris tells me that I have become very wise the past few months and I am so glad that I have been mentally prepared to venture into this opportunity.

Cheers to good intuition! 

No comments:

Post a Comment